My sister isn't just a sister she's a friend. She may be a baby but I was raised loving my family and staying close to my sister. I hug my sister in public and give her little pecks on the cheek to let her and everyone else that I love her.when I get older I want her to be with me and tell me about her problems as a young lady and I can teach her how to do her hair or how to dress for her first prom. And if and when she has her first heart break I want her to come to me and my arms will be open to her. Don't get me wrong we do most definitely fight it can even be some physical altercations. But at the end of the day we're sisters and that's just how it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment