I thought we were real and true
Nothing between us, just me and you
You made me feel special you were my king
When you were around you made my heart sing
True love, I guess, is what I felt
Bliss I felt so I removed my belt
You were the only one I felt vulnerable to
No dout in my mind for sure it's true
Your firm grip on my body
You told me to scream and call you daddy
All that passion and pleasure
I kept thinking go faster and faster
Between my legs, my pleads,and,begs
The sex was so good no lie, I was in over my head
My very first time and it lasted 3 hours
That night he held me it felt like the world was ours
He said our love should stay quite I didn't think nothing of it
Until I saw on facebook a foreseen epidemic
Another female, a couple at that
I been stabbed through the heart coming from the back
My world is over I'm still in grief
He stole my heart that he's to slick of a theif
Eyes full of tears, and heart bleeding
He still had the nerve to text me " what you doing"
As mad as I was ,and as quick as my tongue naturaly is
I told him "nothing " because I didn't want to believe this
I wanted him so much I blinded myself, I couldn't face reality
Well I tried not to until it finally hit me
It hit hard as a mofo I couldn't take it
so I called another dude to see if to take my mind off it
He did, in my room, on my bed, then on my floor
He comes over so much I don't even got to open the door
Although there's no strings attached he's still one of my best friends
And even though he flirts with other females we still fuck in the end
This story is as current and this is pretty much it
I know what you are saying "you went through alot of bullshit"
Thursday, July 18, 2013
The imagination of my reality
Labels:
#poems #deep
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment