Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...beauty is only skin deep...beauty and the beast a lot of beauty out there in the world. And every part of the world has its own type of beauty. I am said to be ugly and said to be cute also just ok, but i just really want to be 100% me and others should too. Although there ostensibly different types of beauty find yours...and important not trying to say don't try and be descent... If you have some ok clothes put them on or if you don't put those on and pretend you do and most of my readers are highschoolers so just try and if you have friends or cousins borrow some clothes from them,and if you're like me and have only one pair of pants you wear to everything(I ain't shame) then put different stuff on with it try to hide it :) cuz of those wanna be comedians think cus they get money they so cool(but I`ll blog about that later)...just try I KNOW we're teens what are we to do but aye gotta try... And I KNOW that people know they are pretty but if you have acne like a normal teen then don't worry about it,its just a way of life its better then the things animals go through if we didn't have acne at puberty then our heads would fall of and grow back slowly would you rather have acne or your head smaller then your body for your sweet 16 huh...smh i am truly a mess....HEED MY POSTS Y'ALL...recommend me and comment or email me some blog ideas anything accepted love ya...love and stay beautiful
No comments:
Post a Comment