If i had the choice of choosing life and family I'd choose family. I love my family if i was poor they'd give me some money if i was hurt they'd nurse me to health if i was broken they'd glue staple tape or even weld me back together that's how much they love me and I'd die for them we all have flaws mostly the same but we all love our flaws and differences and the thing that make my family most distinct is that we have some kind of similarity that gives us something to talk about they don't have to be blood to be family they just have to truly love you in some type of way. Family isn't family just for blood or cus y'all look the same talk the same of even like the same things... Anybody can do that but only your real family has love for you... REAL LOVE...100%TRUE LOVE...the LOVE that makes you CRY for them, with them, to them, and by them.<3 muahs
Monday, January 14, 2013
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment