Ok well during last period me and some classmates were talking about some really juicy gossip and roomer, and when i say i herd some stuff i herd it all. People having sex with other people and fights that happened and are going to happen my mouth and ears were wide open, but the thing I didn't like was how people wouldn't give me any names of any kind just some initials I DON'T KNOW WHO Q IS!! Like dang man then the two other dudes with us are trying as hard as me to figure out who these people are. JUST SAY IT you gave the business out already mite as well....for people that don't agree we all gossips my family gossip my church gossips the word gospel means gossip so I'm doing the Christian thing and tying to figure out dis whole situation....ROFL like those people say... LET ME FIND OUT!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment